Monday, February 20, 2012

Potential Sources

Since last week I forgot to post my sources for my paper, I am posting them now.


One of my sources for my paper is from Credit & Debt Management, this is one of my sources because the first thing someone who wonders when they become unemployed is how to manage their finances. This article gives tips on ways to avoid losing control upon becoming unemployed. 


Another source I choose was from Wise Bread. This article made unemployment seem like a way of life and nothing to be ashamed of. The tips in the article can not only be applied to someone who is unemployed but also someone who lives on a budget. Not everyone lives comfortably. 


Even though this is not an article, I wanted to see what VA Unemployment Benefits included and how someone goes about filing for unemployment. this website can calculate your benefits and also how long someone can claim such benefits. This web page could help someone decided if they want to file for unemployment or just continue job searching.


My last source is Unemployment Rates in the United States. I picked this source because every state is different financially and depending on where you live, that could affect how difficult it may be to find a job. Virginia thankfully did not make the top 10 for this websites statistics.

1 comment:

  1. This is an interesting collection of sources. I see that Smart Bread might be a blog. The other two, though, aren't bloggers per se. So when you add to your community, consider bloggers first, then branch out...

    ReplyDelete